Commonwealth Of Dominica
Known as the “Nature Isle of the Caribbean,” the Commonwealth of Dominica is indeed a place of unspoiled natural beauty with its lush mountain rainforest and its breathtaking underwater landscape. Found halfway along the Eastern Caribbean archipelago, the size of the island is about 751 km² (290 square miles) and boasts 148 km (91 miles) of coastal line. Rivers, lakes, waterfalls and hot springs abound in this volcanic island.
The Citizenship by Investment Program of Dominica has been operating since 1993 and is legally entrenched in the Dominican Constitution and the Citizenship Act. Citizenship in Dominica can offer a lifetime of security. Once obtained, Dominica’s citizenship is for life and will allow you to travel to over 110 countries including European Union, the Schengen region, and the United Kingdom. Passports are valid for 10 years, and are easily renewed in Dominica.
Investors can be granted citizenship by making an economic contribution to the Government Fund, at least US$100,000 depending on the number of dependents included in the application. Another option is to invest in designated real estate with a value of at least US$200,000. Applicant may re-sell their property to another applicant under the program but they must wait at least five years.
In order to qualify, applicant must have a clean criminal record, purchase a permanent residence with a minimum value of €500.000, plus V.A.T. in Cyprus, and choose one of the prescribed investment options which are now set at a minimum of €2million and maintain it for the required duration of 3 years.
The primary benefit of this program is the freedom to travel throughout EU and to over 150 countries across the world without the issuing of any visa. Moreover, Cyprus’s economic citizenship program does not require a contribution to the country; citizenships are granted through direct investment.
Applicants may also include dependents above 18 to 28 years old if they are fully dependent on the applicant.
Why Choose Dominica
Most affordable citizenship by investment program
Dual and lifetime citizenship
No physical residency requirements
Inclusion of dependent children under 25 years old and dependent parents/grandparents over 65 years old
No minimum level of education required
No taxes for non-residents
Visa-free travel to over 110 countries
list including the UK, Switzerland and Singapore
- Single applicant: a non-refundable investment of US$100,000
- Applicant plus spouse: a non-refundable investment of US$175,000
- Applicant plus spouse and 2 children below the age of 18: a non-refundable investment of US$200,000
- Applicant plus spouse and more than 2 children below the age of 18: a non-refundable contribution of US$200,000 plus US$50,000 for each additional dependent
- Main applicant with up to three qualifying dependents: a non-refundable contribution of USD 200,000
- Any qualifying dependent of the main applicant, other than a spouse: a non-refundable contribution of USD 25,000 per dependent
Following approval of a real estate investment application, the following Government Fees are payable:
- USD 25,000 for the Single Applicant
- USD 35,000 for the main applicant applying with his or her spouse
- USD 35,000 for family up to 4 persons, including the main applicant
- USD 50,000 for family up to 6 persons, including the main applicant
- USD 70,000 for family up to 7 persons or more, including the main applicant
Investors need to maintain the purchase assets for a period of 3 years.
Per application – USD 1,000
DUE DILIGENCE FEES
Main Applicant – USD 7,500
Spouse – USD 4,000
Dependant aged 16 years or above – USD 4,000
Certificate of Naturalisation Fee
USD 250 per person
Expedited Passport Issuance Fee
USD 1,200 per person